I am finally home from the Hospital now......

Options
auntkaren
auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
and just wanted to say hi to everyone. Missed you all..........I went for a simple operation and ended up with serious infectinion. Now I have home care for my wound that needs to heal inside out. :cry: I have been very sick and was in ICU for over a week . I don't get on here very much right now it's not very comfortable sitting at the desk. But just wanted to let ya's know I haven't vanished completely.
Lots of Love and Hugs to you all:heart: Oh by the way I haven't had a cigarette for a month, even though I still wear a patch and honestly do crave one now and then. But I don't have to take High blood pressure medicine anymore.

Replies

• auntkaren
    Options
    and just wanted to say hi to everyone. Missed you all..........I went for a simple operation and ended up with serious infectinion. Now I have home care for my wound that needs to heal inside out. :cry: I have been very sick and was in ICU for over a week . I don't get on here very much right now it's not very comfortable sitting at the desk. But just wanted to let ya's know I haven't vanished completely.
    Lots of Love and Hugs to you all:heart: Oh by the way I haven't had a cigarette for a month, even though I still wear a patch and honestly do crave one now and then. But I don't have to take High blood pressure medicine anymore.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: feel better soon!!!! im very gald your back we missed you :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Hey good to hear from you! We missed you! Hope you feel better really soon. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about you the other day auntkaren and wondering why I hadn't seen youa round lately! I am so sad to here that that is why you've been away :frown: I hope you are feeling much better very soon! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Wondered what happened! We missed you and glad you're back and getting better!
    :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Sorry you haven't been feeling well, and had to go through all that you did!
    I hope you're now on the road to a full recovery!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hope you feel Better...Welcome Back :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I've been missing you!!! Glad you are doing better! Welcome back!! :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Aw feel better soon!!
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    wow - I am really sorry to hear that. Please take it real easy and you will be up and at um in no time. Rest for now, ok?
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Awww... rest up and get well soon! :heart:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    :love: Glad you are back, sorry you had such problems! UGGG!!! Feel better!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Oh...and congrats on your ciggy success! HOORAY YOU!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back home with home care to help you as you heal :heart:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    yeah... glad you're back.. sorry you're not feeling the best but prayers are with you to heal quickly!!! Take care!
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    Welcome back and hope you're feeling better soon :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your prayers and good wishes, I love my MFPal's:heart: I see there are so many new members since I have been gone. I wish each and everyone of you great success at your goals. And Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Hope you are well soon....and great job on the no-smoking!

:heart:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    ((HUGS))..hope you feel better soon!

Kim
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    So glad to see you on the community boards. Chat soon

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!