Are u real people or robots??

Options
12346»

Replies

• Badger1201
    Badger1201 Posts: 24
    Options
    Does this forum engine have "stickies"? Those are a great place to put common questions and answers. Vetran members and Mods or even an Admin Message can point new members to these stickies in a welcome thread/forum or auto message.
  • Badger1201
    Badger1201 Posts: 24
    Options
    blue foxer's got it...people are posting like FB when its a forum architecture. MFP must have some ginormous servers.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Moderators do not have total control, so any technical suggestions you have should be directed to Mike.

The problem is with sticky threads. is that weight loss is such a difficult topic to understand. What works for some, may not work for others, so directing individuals to a thread answering these specific topics may not be as helpful as initially thought. Hence the reason why there are so many conflicting opinions on this forum...It is a tricky situation and I think it'll be here for the long run. :flowerforyou:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    If I'm a robot I'm going to request an upgrade! I could use a better chassis for one thing! This one has gotten quite squishy and somehow spread out! I could also use a new processor and an upgrade to my RAM too! Ooh! And I'd love like a jet pack or something that can make me fly! OOh!!! And little missiles to shoot at people who tick me off or just won't get out of my way! I want to be a robot!!!
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    I'd rather be a robot than to have a vocabulary and education of the initial poster. I am a staunch opponent of the "r" word. Unless you have a mentally handicapped person in your family (our beautiful daughter was brain-injured at birth), you do not realize the hurt this causes. These people are not stupid, as the use of this word implies.
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I keep asking myself the same question, I think I am real most days, lol!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    If I'm a robot I'm going to request an upgrade! I could use a better chassis for one thing! This one has gotten quite squishy and somehow spread out! I could also use a new processor and an upgrade to my RAM too! Ooh! And I'd love like a jet pack or something that can make me fly! OOh!!! And little missiles to shoot at people who tick me off or just won't get out of my way! I want to be a robot!!!

giggle.gif

......and taso...hug.gif
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of insulted by this. I'm in a forum that is in our 21st thread. Forums are only allowed 500 posts and then must start a new thread which is why you see the same forum name appear more than once. But the older forums are closed and you can't post to them, that is why you see a padlock next to their names.

Insulted? Really? Wow, ok.

99 percent of the repeat posts on here are not because the thread was closed/locked.
    but we also have new members joining regularly. It is an active and dynamic group. There are no robots here !

Active, yes! Dynamic? Well if by dynamic you mean a bunch of people who can't use the search button or research for themself before asking the same question over and over and over again... then sure! Sometimes I feel like there are indeed a bunch of robots on here. :wink: