Hello Everyone New Member Here

Options
Hello Everyone,
My name is Precious and I am from Detroit, MI but currently living in Nashville, TN I am joined my fitness pal in the hopes of losing weight and having online support from others that are also trying to lose weight. I have been heavy pretty much the majority of my life and am now at the point where I want the weight gone and want to be healthy in order to be around for my daughter who is now five years old. My starting wieght is 330lbs. I have been going to the gym and watching what I eat. No fast food and my foreman grill has become my best friend......as well as eating a lot of watermelon and canalope.....:smile:

Replies

• sunflowermom2
    Options
    Welcome! This site is awesome. You will have tons of support form everyone. Sending request.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on taking 1 of the hardest steps...starting! Good luck with your weight loss and enjoy the new, healthy lifestyle!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    welcome!! i have been on mfp about a month now and just love it here!! so much support, friendly people and lots of helpful tools and advice. hope you like it as much as i do. feel free to add me as a friend if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • Nakibubu
    Nakibubu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just joined recently too and loving this site! Request coming your way!
  • _Virginia_
    _Virginia_ Posts: 49
    Options
    Keep on going. You're on the right track. You can add me as a friend if you like. We can encourage one anotherand get though this life style change we have embarked on.:flowerforyou:
  • teresamellor
    Options
    hi everyone iv not been a member long .my name is terry .and i just wanted to say hi .and wish everyone well on their weight loss journey:love:
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi ya! Welcome!!! I'm pretty new too! I love this site it really keeps me accountable! Sending you a request!
  • teresamellor
    Options
    hi prescious and welcome iv not been a member long .but iv found the site to be realy helpful and very supportive.have faith in your self and you will succeed.just take one day at a time and you will reach your goal.feel free to add me as a friend.i wish you lots of luck on your weight loss journey:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: