Bra Suggestions

Options
I am a very well endowed woman and I really want to do 30DS but Jillian likes jumping jacks. I need some suggestions for where to get and what kind of bra to get to make Jumping Jacks actually okay. I find this is a huge issue and I don't want my boobs to keep me from really losing weight. Help please!

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• VStar55
    VStar55 Posts: 75
    Options
    Enell Sports Bra. Pricey but totally worth it.
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Another option, though probably not recommended, is what I had to do when I played rugby. I wore three bras sometimes! but perhaps just doubling up the sports bras may help a little.
  • care1221
    care1221 Posts: 27
    Options
    i wear my regular bra and then a sports bra over it :) it helps alot
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Try Bravissimo or Figleaves. I swear by Bravissimo. Their sports bras are about £30 - £35 apiece but at my largest (about 36F) and now (34DD/E) they've always been fantastically comfortable and supportive (plus they last for ages).
  • veriviki
    veriviki Posts: 44
    Options
    Try Under Armour bras! I live in Canada and get them at Sportschek for about $50
  • Ley2ndtry
    Ley2ndtry Posts: 136
    Options
    funny i wear my sports bra and then my regular bra on top of it.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Enell!! Enell!! Enell!!!!!!!!

Its becoming less of an issue (FINALLY, thank GAWD) but I had a helluva time running with the ladies before I lost a significant amount of weight. I was a 38DDDD when I started out.

Enell is TOTALLY worth the investment. They hold up for a long time too, I've had mine for 2 1/2 years and its the only sports bra I've owned in that time. And I use it maybe 5 days a week. Also dries quick and has silver sewn into it so it never stinks.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Enell!! Enell!! Enell!!!!!!!!

Its becoming less of an issue (FINALLY, thank GAWD) but I had a helluva time running with the ladies before I lost a significant amount of weight. I was a 38DDDD when I started out.

Enell is TOTALLY worth the investment. They hold up for a long time too, I've had mine for 2 1/2 years and its the only sports bra I've owned in that time. And I use it maybe 5 days a week. Also dries quick and has silver sewn into it so it never stinks.
  • missmmaynes
    missmmaynes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am a very well endowed woman and I really want to do 30DS but Jillian likes jumping jacks. I need some suggestions for where to get and what kind of bra to get to make Jumping Jacks actually okay. I find this is a huge issue and I don't want my boobs to keep me from really losing weight. Help please!

Thanks in advance!

I got the "TaTa Tamer" (Yes, that's actually what it's called!!!) from Lululemon and it's AMAZING!!! I too was having trouble with the jumping jacks because of the same reason. I love it! It was a little pricey (about $55) but it was well worth every penny! Good luck!
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i have a Kmart bra! i've spent heaps of money on different sports bras for my 36fs, and the Kmart ones (for me) are good. the one i have has an extra hook halfway down the strap that hooks onto a loop on the other side- really tightens things up, but i need help to do that bit. they are $25 (new zealand), but because my size has changed it is easy on the pocket too to go and get a new one.
    but regardless of what bra i wear, i ALWAYS wear another one on top- i usually go for a tight crop top just to squish the girls down more and prevent jiggle. and sometimes i'll even wear another tight top over that.
    that's what works for me :-)
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    So I'm not very lucky in this dept. but I have some friends that are and the suggestion I hear the most is to get a one piece swimsuit too small and wear bra on top.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later....I have a few different brands & can't remember what the one is that I like the best right now for the life of me! :blushing:
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I need to buy a really good sports bra also! I've also heard of one call "The Last Resort" thats you can buy online and is supposed to be pretty good. I had to laugh at your post, 'cuz I've had the same issue with 30DS. But, even more so - I also have a LOT of extra belly skin and bits were flying everywhere whenever I'd workout with Jillian. I kept trying different things to get something to work. The closest thing I've found that works for me - regular bra, sports bra, spanx (the ones that go from your knees to just below the girls). And, I pull the spanx all the way up over the girls to hold 'em down even more. It makes the jumping jacks, high knees and butt kicks bearable!!
  • mksgirl83
    mksgirl83 Posts: 41
    Options
    I dunno how big your girls are but I am a 36DD and I wear 2 bras, I wear a regular bra and a sports bra may sound weird but it keeps them in place :)
  • loseit65
    loseit65 Posts: 47
    Options
    omg! that is funny. I too have LG Beast!!! they are always in the way , and I'm sorry, but i'd like to know what to use too, instead of the the duct tape!!! good luck Kim
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Another option, though probably not recommended, is what I had to do when I played rugby. I wore three bras sometimes! but perhaps just doubling up the sports bras may help a little.

I had to do this, I bought some fruit of the loom ones from wal-mart and had to wear a couple at first because my girls hurt terribly when I was finished bouncing around
  • searbear1980
    searbear1980 Posts: 110
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will look into the suggestions they sound like really good ones!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Freya underwired sports bra. The only one for me!