11 weeks

Options
hope428
hope428 Posts: 16 Member
Super excited!!! It has been 11 weeks since I decided to change my life.... and.... I have lost my first 20 lbs!!! 20.8 to be exact! I don't see a difference yet, but I do feel different. I feel great! Just wanted to share my excitement!

Replies

• LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats to you! keep up the hard work!!!!!
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    Congrats!! You are doing great and will see a difference in the feel of your clothes very soon.
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good luck in reaching your goals.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    WTG! If you compare pictures you might see a difference. Only way I could tell. Keep up the good work!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    congrats your hard work is paying off
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    20 lbs is a fantastic achievment!! you should be very proud, and even though you might notice a physical difference, i GUARANTEE you that friends and family will...brace yourself for the wonderful ' omg have you lost weight' comments and enjoy them all because you thoroughly deserve them!
  • ecervantes50
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep it up :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • hope428
    hope428 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I have just signed up for a membership at the gym.... so..... change, here I come!!!!!!!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!