Stand still!!!!

Options
So....something has got to GIVE!!!! I've been at a serious stand still ( at times i gain weight ) but now i'm over it. I exercise religiosity granted i have good days and not so good days and i eat fairly healthy (aside from snacking I'm a HUGE snacker). But now i'm ready to go into over drive. Its been almost a year since i decided to go vegan ( wanted to see if i felt less sluggish) and it's helped a TON but now I am eating way too many carbs. Iv'e decided to go vegan paleo( if that's even possible) no grains, sugar ( only from fruit) or processed foods(what I've been living off) in addition I'm deciding to kick my cardio way up. i'm determined to have abs in 2 months or less. Tomorrow is day one, i'm starting at 134lbs i expect to be under 130 by next week...no i WILL be under 130 by next week. WOOO I Just needed to vent!!!!!! :grumble:

Replies

• NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    What are you going to eat? At the end of the days, you need enough calories to properly fuel your body or you're not going to lose weight. Where are you going to get at least 1200 calories from without meat, dairy, or grains?

Could not eating enough an unrealistic expectations be the problem, instead of what you were eating?
  • DreaDreaDre
    Options
    What are you going to eat? At the end of the days, you need enough calories to properly fuel your body or you're not going to lose weight. Where are you going to get at least 1200 calories from without meat, dairy, or grains?

Could not eating enough an unrealistic expectations be the problem, instead of what you were eating?

Oh trust me i'll get enough calories that;s not an issue with me :) I've been off meat and dairy for a while now !
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    My guess would be that you're not eating enough cals to support your BMR. I would do some research and figure out your "true" BMR and adjust. For instance I was told by MFP to eat 1289 cals a day. Didn't lose anything. Then went and had a body comp done and my BMR is over 1800. Uped my cals to 2200-2400 and started dropping weight.

Agreed that the processed foods aren't good for you. :)

Good luck.