I need friends...

Options
I truly believe that the only way to be successful is to have the support of others. Unfortunately I have failed too many times, so I need people to keep me motivated... and I'll do the same for you! Be my friend... please... Haha, was that pitiful enough?

Replies

• Chefsammy
    Chefsammy Posts: 4
    Options
    I need friends too, I only have two, and I agree the way to be successful is to have a good support system. I too have failed many times, but I refuse to fail this go around.
  • KStaff87
    KStaff87 Posts: 36
    Options
    I know how you feel...its hard doing it by yourself...feel free to add me! :)
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Options
    I have a great and hilarious group of supportive friends. Feel free to add me and everyone that I am friends with. You'll lose a pound a week just from laughing so hard each day! :)
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You won't fail with MFP. The people here are fantastic. Feel free to add me as a friend. YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • roflitsval
    roflitsval Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! I had my best friend join me in this a few weeks ago but then I got busy with work and school so I stopped. I really want to get back into doing this in the summer. I'll add you guys. :) The more the merrier!
  • satch45
    satch45 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    True, it is difficult to stay motivated but remember that this a marathon not a sprint. The best results are the slow and steady ones. Keep up the great work, you can do it!!!!
  • rowdymcrowdy
    Options
    I am batting zero also in the friend category--I am an old guy--but I feel very young. I have been on my latest diet since Feb 1 and I have lost 44lbs. I got on MFP in late April and the tracking of the food and exercise has really helped.

Please add me as a friend
  • landrum46
    landrum46 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me too! I like to laugh also. Makes the job of weight loss a little less trying and I agree with satch45....this is a marathon, not a sprint.
  • mcpenni
    mcpenni Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    add me. I have a good support system to share
  • spr_chkn
    spr_chkn Posts: 48
    Options
    Anyone needing support, you can add me! :smile:
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    Add me! I love MFP and the support that's available here. I'm more than happy to become a part of anyone's support network ♥
  • stloutlawsgrl
    Options
    added you as friend, and anyone else who want to be friends can add me, im all about positive support!
  • sassybren1
    sassybren1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also could use some friends. I have been on a roller coaster for years.. need some help from friends..
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    add me! i love making new friends! there is no such thing as too much support.
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    I love the extra support and motivation from friends on this site!!! Add me if you would like!
  • belindar1962
    belindar1962 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you can add me i need friends also
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    You can friend me. I need some friends also. Being accountable to someone else always helps me.
  • karrah2303
    karrah2303 Posts: 24
    Options
    I have a great and hilarious group of supportive friends. Feel free to add me and everyone that I am friends with. You'll lose a pound a week just from laughing so hard each day! :)

I LOVE IT!!! I am very much a laugher!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. We can never have too much support and encouragement during this journey. :)
  • krsmarie
    krsmarie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and need a few friends for support ;)