Droid ap to record miles?

Options
I've set a goal for myself to walk/run/hike a certain amount of miles this year. Currently I'm writing my miles on scrap paper then adding them on an xcel sheet.

Does anyone know of a Droid ap that I can enter my miles into so it can keep track of my miles for me? Most of my miles are coming on a treadmill.

Thanks!

Replies

• GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm using the CardioTrainer and it's great. When I turn on my GPS it tracks me and gives me mph, etc. I entered my stride and other info when I started using it. I can also log workouts, like the elliptical, with how many miles, time, etc. and it keeps track of it. I can look at the total miles done/calories burned from the day I started using it.
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm using cardio trainer also! Awesome app for logging miles... plus it'll chime in with your speed/pace/mileage during your run so you don't have to look down.

Edit:

Sorry, didn't finish reading your post... It's great for outdoor exercise for recording. but you can manually enter in your training session info too....
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    I use "mytracks" on my droid phone. I set it to record my "track" and it keeps track of my speed, distance, elevation and what not, based on the gps on your phone. You can upload your workouts to google maps and take a look at it too, i think its pretty cool.

Dave
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I swear by Endomondo. Visit www.endomondo.com or simply go to the android market and search "endomondo".

Good luck!
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I use Cardio Trainer. Love, Love, Love it! It keeps track of MPH and distance or I can manually enter. I've only been using it one week and already know that I can't live without it. :)
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I use cardiotrainer too I have the polar Bluetooth HRM that works with it
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    bump