You and Your Twin not so Identical Anymore?

Options
Anyone out there in MFPland with a twin who isn't the same size as you? I know I'm not the only one...

Replies

• OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I have a Twin Brother named Paul ( my name is Pauline )...He's slender as me, but ask me 6 months ago - and I would say I WAS the FATTER Twin...:wink:
  • sharoniballoni
    sharoniballoni Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have an identical twin sister. She got preggers and we look nothing alike anymore.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I know identical twin brothers Ronald and Donald. Donald lifts weights, but his brother just drinks and drinks. Ronald is bloated, red eyed version of his smaller leaner brother.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I have an identical twin sister.... we may have been the same weight (but different shape) back at christmas time. But I've now lost 36 lbs since then....

When I started in January, I tried to get her interested & she said she would start... but she hasn't done anything.

So, I guess I will be giving her my 'fat' clothes....!

:ohwell:
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    I have an identical twin sister. She got preggers and we look nothing alike anymore.

Pregnancy has a way of changing a woman :) I have 4 children now...don't think I'll ever see that 1995 weight again.
  • LLaDonna
    Options
    I have an identical twin sister.... guess I will be giving her my 'fat' clothes....!

Ummm, wow. Is that how you plan on offering them to her...as your 'fat' clothes? If my twin did that to me my feelings would be too hurt to take them :(
  • LLaDonna
    Options
    I know identical twin brothers Ronald and Donald. Donald lifts weights, but his brother just drinks and drinks. Ronald is bloated, red eyed version of his smaller leaner brother.

LOL! I love the names...and the visual. I'm cracking up!
  • Sistasarita
    Sistasarita Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing about the "fat" clothes. :*(

Sooooo weak at Ronald and Donald...

Where are all the Twins?

*bump*
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have a twin sister, identical, I'm mostly always been the big twin, and now with all this hard work, we are sharing clothes again! I still have 20lbs to get her size... I'm much healthier then she is, she's tiny because of stress and does not eat big portions...
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've got a fraternal twin sister, but we tended to go through phases when we were younger where we looked a lot a like and people still get us mixed up. However, I'm like 6 sizes bigger than her now and weigh 20lbs more.. so I understand that whole twin thing too!
  • marianne_s
    Options
    I have an identical twin sister.... guess I will be giving her my 'fat' clothes....!

Ummm, wow. Is that how you plan on offering them to her...as your 'fat' clothes? If my twin did that to me my feelings would be too hurt to take them :(

Well.... I'm quite matter-of-fact (blunt) and so is she.... what else should I call the clothes...
    Nah... my sister will like them, cuz they're very good quality clothes & plus we have the 'waste not, want not' mentality.... things should not be wasted....

She lives in Germany & I live in London... and at the present I've lost 36 lbs & total of 38 inches over my body & dropped 3 clothes sizes. By the time she sees me it will be quite obvious that I've lost weight & the clothes are too big for me.
  • marianne_s
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing about the "fat" clothes. :*(

I don't see the problem with the term 'fat' clothes.... at 5'7" and weighing 247 lbs.... I was fat.... (UK size 22 / US size 20) not big-boned....
    I didn't lie to myself then, and I'm not going to now.... I believe you have to be honest with yourself....