Closet shopping NSV

Options
cmmull67
cmmull67 Posts: 170 Member
Yes, guys do it, too. So, this weekend, my oldest is getting married, and I had shirts and slacks that I hadn't been able to wear in 3-4 yrs. I kept them because, well, one day I would get back in shape...today is that day. At the beginning of the year, I was around 240, wearing a 40 inch waist pants. Today, after work and eating (no workout yet, got dinner to go to first), I weighed in at 191 and fit into, comfortably, my 36s. So, tomorrow, for my son's wedding, I will be at the parents table looking like the fit man my ex-wife dumped for being "too fat" just 14 months ago. Hope he or my DiL invited some hot single ladies...hehehe

Replies

• kimnaaron4ever
    Options
    Way to go! Go and make the ex jealous! That's a NSV in itself!!!
  • anitamartina
    Options
    That's great! You showed yourself and everybody that you can do it! Good luck with the sweet young things.:laugh:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Go and make the ex jealous! That's a NSV in itself!!!

I agree :)
    Have a great time! and congratulations!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    :happy: great work!
  • srtiemann
    srtiemann Posts: 76
    Options
    Great job! Nothing like making yourself feel better too.
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • simplysarahd
    Options
    Awesome NSV!! Have a blast and you deserve to make your ex jealous....I am sure you will.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    BEST NSV EVER!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Cmmull67
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I was recently very happy with closet shopping myself!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!