Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

It's a brand new day

Hello all!
Pleased to meet you!

I suppose this is where I tell you all about my goals, dreams, and aspirations, huh? Alright! ^.^

My name is Hoshi, I'm 22 and a citizen of this weird place called Canada. Ever hear of it? It's pretty cold. Well actually it's kinda getting hot now, but this winter passed... brrrrrrrr. Freezing!
I've come to MyFitnessPal with a few goals on my agenda. One is to lose some extra pudge (of course), two is to make some new friends, three is to be a helping hand and a coach for those who need an extra person cheering them on, and four is to create another story I can inspire people with.
Think you might be able to lend me a hand with any of that? <3 If it's an extra boost of motivation to meet me (don't be shy, I don't bite... um... much) I'm told I'm pretty funny. I could give you a laugh riot to brighten your day up a bit if you want me to.

So, the breakdown:
I am currently weighing in at 130 lbs and barely standing at 5"3. Now, while I know I am not overweight I am painfully out of shape and in desperate need of some toning. I have the gift of curves and I'm learning as I get older that they need to be managed in order to be attractive. >.< Otherwise.... fppppppppppppt, if ya know what I mean.
Size five pants... we will meet again and you will fit me. Mark my words YOU WILL FIT!

Yeah... so, um, lovely to meet you! I hope to get to know a whole bunch of you over my time here!!!

Replies

• NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    As a fellow short person, I welcome you to this wonderful site. I'm fairly new myself, having only become active in the past month, even though I joined back in January.

Great peeps here, super friendly and supportive.

Best of luck! :smile: