1st Post

Pearlmini
Pearlmini Posts: 2
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I haven't posted on here before, so just thought I'd say hello. I started my diet on 15th March with Dietchef and have lost 19lbs in 11 1/2 weeks which I'm very chuffed with. I've had the odd meal out and naughty treat, but the weight has steadily come off and I'm nearly half way to my goal. I'm so impressed with how I've done and it is retraining my body. I bought some home made fudge which I would normally of sat and eaten piece after piece until it was all gone, but I had 3 pieces and I'd had enough. I shock myself sometimes! Well done to all those who have already lost and good luck ot those who have just started. L

Replies

• ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    this is a great place to get started. Making better choices is what I have done and lost 60 pounds. I think it is balance, just moving more and eating less. You will be healthier after this experience.
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308 Member
    Congrats, that is great!!
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    I got off to a great start exercising before joining MFP, but I had no idea just how many calories I was eating until joining this site. Now I still enjoy treats, but I do it within my calorie goals for the day.

Keep up the great job with your fitness, but beware of that huge dog behind you. The smaller you get, the better chance he is going to eat you.
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    make exercise a habit so that when you start eating your own meals again you will keep the weight off.
This discussion has been closed.