Poor Circulation?

Options
So recently I've noticed my feet are going numb very easily (like, my feet are falling asleep way faster than usual if i have my legs crossed) and my hands and feet get SUPER cold all the time, especially after I have eaten. They get so cold my hands will honestly almost look blue and it's hard to move my fingers.

I really feel that poor circulation is the cause of this. I am on BC pills, but have been taking them for over a year now. Could this be the culprit of my problem?

any ideas on how to improve circulation?

Replies

• chelsey787
    Options
    So recently I've noticed my feet are going numb very easily (like, my feet are falling asleep way faster than usual if i have my legs crossed) and my hands and feet get SUPER cold all the time, especially after I have eaten. They get so cold my hands will honestly almost look blue and it's hard to move my fingers.

I really feel that poor circulation is the cause of this. I am on BC pills, but have been taking them for over a year now. Could this be the culprit of my problem?

any ideas on how to improve circulation?
  • girldeese
    Options
    One of my friends just went to the Dr. for this and she had a B 12 defiency......so they have her taking greater then normal quantities of B 12 now. You could have your levels checked maybe??
  • metalpalace
    Options
    Have you tried taking a daily multi vitamin supplement?
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    Sounds a bit like Raynaud's Syndrome...
  • SuzieQT
    SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've had the exact same problems (minus the numbness) all of my life. My hands and feet are always like ice. I figured I was just cold natured though. Maybe I should check with my doctor though, I'd never heard of Raynaud's Syndrome before. If you find out what's up let me know!
    Hope you warm up soon! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I always freeze after meals. I get so cold that my nail beds turn bright blue. The only reasonable explanation I've ever had is that my body is focused all it's power and energy on digestion, so blood supply and heat are cut short to my extremities. My husband laughs at me, saying he can tell when I'm done with my meals because I complain of Artic cold. :happy: