Weigh In Routine

Options
I'm curious if any of you have a particular routine when it comes to your weigh in. Since I have started MFP back in March, I have made my weigh ins twice a week. Tuesdays and Fridays, which seem kind of odd, but I feel like the Tuesday weigh in is "recovering" from trying to be good over the weekend, and the Friday weigh in shows my hard work on a normal weekday schedule. I always weigh myself in the morning before I eat any breakfast, and after a shower (and my hair is blow dried!). Oh yeah, and during each weigh in, I hold my breath for good luck. ;) Sounds like quite the production now that I type it out....

Replies

• wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I do exactly the same thing haha. except i weigh every morning after going potty (haha) and with no clothes. Wednesday is my "weigh in" day but if it goes down and I'm excited, I'll mark it :)
  • oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Monday... IDK why.... i think i should weigh in on Fridays to help me stay motivated over the weekend but to be honest i have been doing every Monday since January.

Also, I weigh in at work (my job is doing a biggest loser contest), and Monday mornings before breakfast I find a supportive friend and weigh in (YES HOLDING MY BREATH AS WELL). Then i eat my oatmeal breakfast and drink my hot tea haha.

Does anyone NOT hold their breath?
  • oxFaithxo
    Options
    I do exactly the same thing haha. except i weigh every morning after going potty (haha) and with no clothes. Wednesday is my "weigh in" day but if it goes down and I'm excited, I'll mark it :)

OH YEAH I POTTY FIRST!!! EMPTY THAT BLATTER!
  • oxFaithxo
    Options

OH YEAH I POTTY FIRST!!! EMPTY THAT BLATTER!
  • lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every morning, after I wake up, I don't even take a sip of water. First I go to the bathroom, doing both #s- then get on the scale. Oh, no clothes either- so I'm as light as I can possibly be on that scale.
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    I started MFP on a Monday. So Mondays have been my weigh in days every week. I also weigh in the morning before I eat (and after using the restroom :blushing: ) lol I also weigh in in my birthday suit!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    My routine has kind of fluctuated over the past 190 days, but since I started the South Beach diet plan I am going to weigh once a week on Tuesdays (only because I started last Tuesday since Monday was a holiday).

Then again, I have a serious problem staying off the scale. I try to get on it every day then get discouraged when it fluctuates. Oops! So let's just say I will record the weight on MFP on Tuesdays. LOL