2 NSV's and 1 Scale victory!

Options
I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet but I have dropped 7.8lbs since last wednesday when I started MFP. I do have the aid of Alli along with eating better and exercising, but hey it's working! So that's my scale victory!

The first NSV happened last Monday, I was at a store and I saw someone from church I hadn't seen in a while and the first thing she said was you look like you've lost weight! Well I had! 5.4lbs to be exact! I was so excited and another lady heard me telling her about my weightloss and congratulated me and gave me a high five. It made my day!

I wear two rings, one on my left middle finger and one on my right ring finger. They are by a size 9. I almost lost my right ring finger ring because it FELL OFF my hand! I was actually excited! It's always fit perfectly, sometimes a little tight, but usually pretty good. I've been wearing it for about 6 months now and that was the first time, I was very excited! And the other ring is getting pretty loose as well but hasn't fallen off....yet!
Anyway, just wanted to share and hope this helps motivate others as much as it keeps motivating me!

Replies

• nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I have the same problem with rings now too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!