always cold

Options
I have not been this small and lean since Jr high but since I drop this weight. So far 56 pounds. Am always freezing. I hate it I thought my body would adjust but no such luck being going on for about six months now. Am almost always have some form Oh jacket or sweater on while everyone else are ok or hot. Any ideas?

Replies

• barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    turn off the AC lol. i have like 25% bf amd im always sweating! --move around more. bundle up
  • LeeLeeTunk
    LeeLeeTunk Posts: 84
    Options
    Ive always been tiny (only 5ft) and am ALWAYS cold!
    Hands and feet are the worst.
    I do always have a hoody, cardigan, vest ect handy OR
    try layering...even just a tank top under a tee shirt will help! :)
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    I've seen a few posts about this, and apparently it's quite common. I'm looking forward to not being so sweaty all the time but I guess the grass is always greener, eh?
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    That is one thing I am NOT looking forward to about being thin again! Now that I am....thick.... I am not freezing. It is kind of nice to just be comfortable, even in a/c. But I want to be comfortable in public. Comfortable in clothes. Comfortable having pictures of me taken. etc. Guess I'll go back to always carrying a sweater!
  • allywilkes
    allywilkes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Same here - I've always been quite little (5 foot, 56 kg) and I've always felt the cold terribly much. I've tried getting my thyroid checked out, and taking supplements to help with my circulation, but I think it's just how I am. I never thought of other people experiencing it as they slim down though... yup, you just have to take a cardigan with you to most places!

(btw, you may want to get your thyroid hormone levels checked, just to make sure that isn't an issue)