florida

Options
Hey every one:smile: Just checking on how many of my floridian neighbors are on here and where we are all located. Im in palm bay. just seeing if any one would be willing to get together for a mfp event. good luck and god bless to every one.

Replies

• nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    Hey every one:smile: Just checking on how many of my floridian neighbors are on here and where we are all located. Im in palm bay. just seeing if any one would be willing to get together for a mfp event. good luck and god bless to every one.
  • marisa0918
    Options
    I am not really a big poster.....just a big reader lol , but anyways I am in St Petersburg
  • xoalyssaox
    Options
    I live in Melbourne Florida which is in the Space Coast....
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    HEYYYYYYYYY NEIGHBOR!!!

4_1_218.gif
  • dantell13
    Options
    I'm in West Orlando behind Disney. Let's have a big bar b q with all fattening foods. NOT. Good luck to all the Floridians. Keep it going.
  • nichols
    Options
    thats it for florida:smile: five of us.
  • dantell13
    Options
    Lets put Florida on the MFP map. How much weight total do we all want to lose and what do we all have left. Maybe we can do it as a team. I have lost 29 and I have 26 to go.
  • nichols
    Options
    25 lost 40 to go
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Florida and I go back and visit at least once a year. My family lives in Lakeland.
    Now I live in NC about 10-11 hour drive depending on how many times the kids have to use the bathroom.

Connie
  • marisa0918
    Options
    I have 30 pounds lost WOOHOO

I still have 15 pounds to go.....well probably 20 more this morning considering yesterday was my birthday so I had to have a piece of my cake and some ice cream lol
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Ummm.... 28 down, 12 to go!!! WAHOOO!!!

But I feel like I'm fighting each pound. UGGGG!!!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Ft Lauderdale Suburb here -

9lbs lost like 16 to go I think
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    i'll be back in florida for a lil while next month- still floridian at heart lol----ocala
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    42 lost 26 to go, 24 of those on this site
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    i'll be back in florida for a lil while next month- still floridian at heart lol----ocala

Bring your wind breaker and an umbrella!
  • xoalyssaox
    Options
    I've lost 0 and have 30 to go..haha
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i'm in sumter county, between Orlando and the west coast. i've lost 10, 105 to go. :embarassed:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am a big time florida girl. raised since 4, dont remember anything before that.

My best friend growing up was a Seminole Indian, so I consider myself a native!! haha

I am in Ft Lauderdale, 2 miles from the ocean. I love the beach and cant stay away. Most of my pix are of my weekend trips to the ocean. I hope to get a bike soon so I dont waste my time and gas driving 2 miles :smile:

When I was a kid I wished EVERYONE could live in SOFL and I think I am getting my wish! :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to all my neighbors!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ft Lauderdale Suburb here -

9lbs lost like 16 to go I think

my daughter competed in cheerleading in your city! I loved to go the the meets. Good Luck to your daugher:flowerforyou: