Greetings from Ohio

Options
jean1058
jean1058 Posts: 86 Member
Hi!

Just a quick note to introduce myself.... I'm Jean, age 52. Married, 3 children, 2 grandsons, live in a rural area and have lots of animals! Study karate, Lions member, active in my local church.

Finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with raising my family, and have been thinking a lot about what life will be when there are no more "needy" people to care-take. Time to start taking care of ME! YAY!

Anyhow, I welcome all friend requests as I'm gonna need a LOT of support! I have 75+ pounds to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend and/or message me!

See ya!
Jean

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Hi Jean!

I grew up in Chippewa Lake, on the eastern end of route 224. I've been through Ottowa a couple times! I'm out in the desert of Arizona now, but I sure do miss the thunderstorms from back east. :smile:

You just started today? The first week all I did was focus on drinking 8 glasses of water each day, and keeping my calories under the limit this site set for me. As the weeks went on, I learned more and more about different exercises, what to do about 'earned' calories, how to set your own goals, and also, met a whole bunch of fabulous people.

I hope you have a great time with this site, it has truly helped me become a better person in the 22weeks since I started using it!! :happy:
  • jean1058
    Options
    Hi Sarah!

That is so crazy that you grew up so close to where I live! How did you end up in AZ? I see that you like cats! Me too! But there isn't an animal I don't like!

I have 2 cats, a dog and 15 chickens. I've had horses, rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, cockatiels, fish, a goat, a few reptiles and even a few fish share my life. We live in the country so I have enough room for a zoo!

Anyways, very nice to meet you..... thanks for the tip on water. I admit I am forgetful about it and probably eat instead of drinking my water. I'm going to work on that this week.

Feel free to add me as a friend!
    Jean:flowerforyou:
  • jean1058
    Options
    Edited to delete a duplicate post. :embarassed: