Never done this before :)

kjane1
kjane1 Posts: 5 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Can you believe I have NEVER been on a message board before? Don't think anyone will respond or care but thought I'd put myself out there. Just started Power90X and saw on their message boards that they recommend joining this website-seems pretty cool so far (1 hour into it). Wish there was an "easy button" and weight could melt away. Trying hard-so hopefully I'll be gone before you even know I was here. So this wasn't so painful--just chatting to myself :) Welcome all the newbies and good luck. Put your running shoes on and "Bring It!"

Replies

• kjane1
    kjane1 Posts: 5 Member
    Can you believe I have NEVER been on a message board before? Don't think anyone will respond or care but thought I'd put myself out there. Just started Power90X and saw on their message boards that they recommend joining this website-seems pretty cool so far (1 hour into it). Wish there was an "easy button" and weight could melt away. Trying hard-so hopefully I'll be gone before you even know I was here. So this wasn't so painful--just chatting to myself :) Welcome all the newbies and good luck. Put your running shoes on and "Bring It!"
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Welcome. Of course people will respond and we all care, that's why we're here...to support each other. This is a wonderful website with the best people...no one will judge you, we're just here to listen to each other and give feedback.

Best to you!! And I hope we see you often here.:flowerforyou:

By the way...if you happen to find an "easy button", can you pick a couple extra up for me.:wink:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    WELCOME:smile: and good luck
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member

not respond?? not care?? blink.gif Well, let me tell you--you have stumbled upon the best message board on the internet!

Yes, we'll respond and yes, we'll care! Not all boards are like this one though so don't be shocked if you join other boards and do find people who don't respond or don't care.

But not here, nope!

01welcome7jb.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

This was also my first 'message board' too so you're not alone in that!:happy:
    Regarding P90x folks on here they have a great thread going on it and they're are totally rockin in support of one another...might wanna put it in the search box if you don't see the thread right off....I think you'll find lots of motivation there. I read the thread for motivation but am far from thinking I could pull that off for awhile. :tongue:

But hey that's ok, so many other things to do in the meantime...but I do sure read it with great interest...and am so proud of them all for such hard work!! I finally caught the infomercial about it the other night so now I REALLY know what they heck they are talkin about....ZOWIE>...unbelieveable how much strength folks gain from all that hard work, but then again, maybe not so unbelievable.:wink:

Welcome Welcome Welcome:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.