Before and After Pictures! (again)

Options

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic. you have done so, so well. you really are a true inspiration.amazing.
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations on your transformation. Your boys are really adorable :)
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Congratulations!!
  • Tjarvi
    Tjarvi Posts: 53
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!
  • SusiB60
    SusiB60 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the pics.
    You're an inspiration and you look amazing.
    Well done!
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Inspirational.
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Girl, you look a-m-a-zing!!! Very inspirational...keep up the great work!!!
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    Kudos to you and all of your hard work!! :D My goal is to get to 175, but looking at your pics motivates me to go lower, idk we shall see, but again job well done!!! :flowerforyou:
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!!! You look great! :smile:
  • chickiesailor
    Options
    Wow!!! way to go... Congrats!
  • Leisa42
    Leisa42 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations on your new life and Happy Birthday to your son!
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    SO inspirational!! I love it! You look fantastic honey
  • tnkhart
    tnkhart Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!! Insipiring !!! Great job !!!
  • kctmw
    kctmw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing! How inspiring for me. I want to take my daughter to the beach on her next birthday and be able to walk around in a bathing suit and not a tshirt and shorts. Congratulations and thanks for the motivation!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! well done!
  • Robyn405
    Robyn405 Posts: 48
    Options
    I just need to be honest for a moment, and say that I cried the whole way through reading your blog. I always felt like I couldnt blame my son for my weight gain, and although your life and mine are very different, I felt like i was reading my life story. Thank you for the encouragement. I cant even begin to FATHOM myself at 149 pounds, and I bet you couldnt when you first started either. Thank you for your enthusiasm and encouragement!
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you and all of your hard work!! :D My goal is to get to 175, but looking at your pics motivates me to go lower, idk we shall see, but again job well done!!! :flowerforyou:

My original goal was to get to 150, but I didn't really have a reason. I just picked that number because it sounded good. Once I hit it, I decided to go lower as well. Now my goal is 135, but I have a lot less tunnel vision. I am still focused, but not as hard on myself anymore. Good luck to you!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Wow! U look great! :) Wtg!
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I just need to be honest for a moment, and say that I cried the whole way through reading your blog. I always felt like I couldnt blame my son for my weight gain, and although your life and mine are very different, I felt like i was reading my life story. Thank you for the encouragement. I cant even begin to FATHOM myself at 149 pounds, and I bet you couldnt when you first started either. Thank you for your enthusiasm and encouragement!

It would always really bug me when people would tell me that it was ok that I gained weight because I was pregnant. I would usually just smile and internally cringe. And, no, I could not imagine my self at 149. (I am 145 now) When I was 250, 150 seemed like it would take forever. But, I was determined! You can do it too!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You deserve a great big cheer!! What an amazing and inspirational loss!! Your hard work and new lifestyle have surely paid off. You look beautiful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!