I'm ready to cry....

I am just ready to cry.... My back is SO sore!! :o( And it's not my fault, it's not cos of all the running or the gym work that I've been doing, it's from all the crazy strength exercises we did in Taekwon-Do on Monday night. Ok, maybe the fact that I pushed myself so hard is partly my fault, but still I didn't choose to do those exercises. So I blame my Coach. (Better him than me. :wink: ) It just feels so tender, it's distracting me from my work and we're really busy at the moment, and I really want to be very productive. Grr... this is so frustrating!!! :frown:

Replies

• I am just ready to cry.... My back is SO sore!! :o( And it's not my fault, it's not cos of all the running or the gym work that I've been doing, it's from all the crazy strength exercises we did in Taekwon-Do on Monday night. Ok, maybe the fact that I pushed myself so hard is partly my fault, but still I didn't choose to do those exercises. So I blame my Coach. (Better him than me. :wink: ) It just feels so tender, it's distracting me from my work and we're really busy at the moment, and I really want to be very productive. Grr... this is so frustrating!!! :frown:
  • I am sorry :sad: that you are sore. Consider a nice warm heating pad and some Ben-gay. Don't over do it because if you are sore and tired, this may discourage you from your workout. I hope you feel better.:smile:
  • luvaduck2007
    luvaduck2007 Posts: 6 Member
    Sorry to hear you hurt but with only 4 more punds to go don't let it slow you down. Take a nice hot bath with some lavender scented candles to help you relax and take it easy for a few days. I used to do that foe my back and it works.:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Sorry you hurt!!!! Take a day off and maybe just do a light walk...You can do it!!! You are so close to your goal...HOORAY!!! :drinker:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Oh, dear! :flowerforyou: Get well soon! At least you did it for a good cause. Take care and keep up the spirit *hug*
  • Thanks you guys... I really appreciate the support! :flowerforyou: This site is great... :smile: I've taken some ibuprofen now, I've booked a physio appointment for the morning, and my boss has told me to head away early this evening if the pain persists. I'll rest this evening and tomorrow morning, and get back in to my work outs soon enough. So i'm feeling a lot cheerier now. Thanks again...
  • Hope you are feeling better. Think about it this way: At least you were exercising and doing something positive for yourself.

Take care and best of luck!
  • Oh I'm feeling SO much better now!!!! Went to the physio this morning and he did wonders! :smile: I have to take 2 days break, and wear flat shoes for a bit, but I should be fine!!! yay!!!!! I just hope I don't fall back into bad habits......