better than facebook!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Vcaser
    Vcaser Posts: 36
    Options
    I agree; I'm getting more into the forums here myself. Lots of good stuff!
  • Maya1979
    Maya1979 Posts: 37
    Options
    Before I joined MFP, the first thing I would do in the morning was log on and check my FB. Now, it's MFP that I check first. I love reading all the amazing success stories on here and just doing that gives me motivation. I love MFP and all the handsome and beautiful people on here.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I rarely check my FB anymore, and even rarer that I post something except the occasional kiddo picture.

I find my MFPals much more entertaining, supportive, interesting and engaging than my "RL" friends and family on FB -- how's that work? Major round of roaring applause to my friends here. Y'all rock my socks.

Besides, FB has my MIL as a resident so it must be evil.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I just made a Facebook...and realized...whats the big WHO...MFP is awesome and way cooler...i even stated it like a bazillion times!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I come here more then facebook also..plus people here are more "real" then them.....
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    :smile: I love being here, but am rarely on Facebook.
  • cgnite
    cgnite Posts: 6
    Options
    MFP..... how did you know? lol....swear that's what i've been thinkin....this is day one for me in the forums...i've been using the mobile app....MFP is my former nickname....it's from the song in your signature! i wasn't gonna share but since you obviously know the song.....

"and h@ll yeah, i'm the Mutha F***ing Princess!" aka MFP......just sharin.... hope i didn't offend