Not Since High School in the late 80's....

Options
2»

Replies

• kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    So inspirational!! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Lookin good!!!
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love this!!!! I'm so proud of you for being the warrior that you are! Your story is very inspiring to me and I'm lucky to call you friend. Congrats on your success so far and I KNOW you will reach every future goal!

:flowerforyou: Shanna
  • nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is paying off! So proud of you and you look great
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration Desz!! Thank you for posting!! I began to tear up as I read because I understand how you felt. I have those feelings myself. I'm so happy for you and proud of you. Seeing your success helps me know I can be successful too!!! You look great!!! All your hard work and overcoming is really paying off!!
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look GORGEOUS! :)
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I had to realize that the voice was my fear of change, it was my fear of failure, it was me attacking myself.

And these words are exactly why I know you will reach your goal--and beyond--and you will never go back to that unhealthy place you were in before this journey started. What a powerful testimony you have shared. You are beautiful and strong and your words are going to help someone else understand the true road to success. Thank you for sharing this! And BRAVO on your success.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. Once again your kind words are my fuel to push on. I feel good and I'm happy to say that my outside is finally matching my inside....I feel beautiful finally.

Ok yall got me crying over here again. I cried on the scale this morning and I'm crying now. Puffy eyes tomorrow lol
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onederland. You look fantastic!

Thanks for putting into words what many of us feel!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS my friend! YOU HAVE DONE SO WELL! I am soo proud of you! and there is truth in your words!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I've actually seen you before somewhere in the forums and clicked into your pictures. Very impressive transformation! Congratulations on your success!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fabulous! :drinker:
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    Wow, you are really beautiful! Congratulations on your weight loss, and more than that, congratulations on overcoming that negative inner voice that has held you down for so long. I still struggle with that, so this post really touched my heart. I can't even imagine what it will feel like when I get under 200 again.

Thank you so much for the inspiration. What an amazing job you have done! Well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I appreciate you! Your posts are always inspiring, but this time you brought the message I needed today. Thank you for being honest about your struggles. If you can persevere perhaps I can too.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    From the posts I've read of yours, I'd've never guessed that you had so many moments of self-doubt or that you ever suffered from self-esteem issues.
    You come across as a very strong, confident woman.
    Knowing this about you makes your accomplishment all the more impressive to me ... that you're not only conquering your weight but also your inner demons and WINNING!

You are definitely an inspiration to many of us!

Congratulations!!!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • simplysarahd
    Options
    You look hot!! CONGRATS!! I love your post, it's an inspiration to me. Thank you!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    From the posts I've read of yours, I'd've never guessed that you had so many moments of self-doubt or that you ever suffered from self-esteem issues.
    You come across as a very strong, confident woman.
    Knowing this about you makes your accomplishment all the more impressive to me ... that you're not only conquering your weight but also your inner demons and WINNING!

You are definitely an inspiration to many of us!

Congratulations!!!

Thank you. Yes I do have my struggles without doubt. Thats why I try to tell people that when I'm posting to others about the things they are going through I'm also talking to myself as well. I work hard to tap in to that inner strength daily. Some days can be more trying than others but I feel like those harder days are the ones that benefit me the most. Once I get through them successfully it just let me know that tomorrow's demons don't stand a chance.

I wish you much success in your goals!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!