POWER BACK UP AND RUNNING

Options
I woke up this morning to lights!!!! I am in Ohio and haven't had electricity since Sunday. I was lost without being able to log on and keep track of what I ate. We had fast food twice and chicken from Krogers last night. I am planning on cooking a nice meal tonight with salad and whole wheat noodles. I am getting ready to weigh myself and make sure I didn't gain. One good thing was I took the girls to the park twice and walked. It was nice speading time with them doing fun stuff like playing playdoh, painting with water colors and going to the park. I am usually to busy cleaning - vacumning, laundry, and keeping up with 4 kids. It was kinda nice not to have to worry about it for a few days. The kids didn't die without t.v. either. Well just wanted to let you all know I am back on track today - wish me luck!!!!!

Replies

• sparkychic
    sparkychic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning to lights!!!! I am in Ohio and haven't had electricity since Sunday. I was lost without being able to log on and keep track of what I ate. We had fast food twice and chicken from Krogers last night. I am planning on cooking a nice meal tonight with salad and whole wheat noodles. I am getting ready to weigh myself and make sure I didn't gain. One good thing was I took the girls to the park twice and walked. It was nice speading time with them doing fun stuff like playing playdoh, painting with water colors and going to the park. I am usually to busy cleaning - vacumning, laundry, and keeping up with 4 kids. It was kinda nice not to have to worry about it for a few days. The kids didn't die without t.v. either. Well just wanted to let you all know I am back on track today - wish me luck!!!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY!!! POWER! Good luck with keeping back on track! Keeping back...Hummm...I don't know...but I like it!

KEEP BACK! :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, sparky! We were also very happy to see the "light"! :flowerforyou:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    congrats on the power it's a wonderful thing!
  • shahrazad990
    Options
    congratulations!!!!! i had classes cancelled on mon, something the university hasn't done in 14 years:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but i don't think we have electricity. we've been running on generator power for the past week. but there was no internet and i just about died without mfp!