Reward: New Tattoo!

Options
2»

Replies

• amyjo1991
    amyjo1991 Posts: 6
    Options
    That's awesome. My Grandpa was irish & Scottish. He had a stroke when I was a few months old and passed away in January Got my 1st tattoo in memory of my Grandpa...it's Popeye because he was in the Navy in WWII. I have a four leaf clover too. My next tattoo when I reach my goal weight is for my Grandma I'm still lucky to have. Please add me as a friend, if you'd like.
  • potential_realized
    Options
    !! That looks awesome! I love when people design their tattoos- it makes them so much more special. You look great! (although your starting weight is basically my goal weight lol)

I'm also planning on getting a tattoo once I hit a certain point; not necessarily a physical one but more of a mental one where I can truly say I realize that I will never be where I am right now again and then make the tattoo almost like a binding contract with my self to stay on track and reach my goals.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss and your reward! I loooove it!! I've promised myself a tattoo for when I reach my goal too!

I'm a Scot and I can honestly say that would sit very well with the folks here :) well done on your design and the colours are beautiful! well done the tattoo artist too!

I have lots of images that I like, I've been wanting another for years, but I like so many that I can't decide which should be my next!
  • juliej65
    juliej65 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done! My reward is a tattoo also. Glad that it has such a special meaning for you... It's beautiful!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    OMG! This is going to be one of my rewards too. Awesome design!!
  • srtiemann
    srtiemann Posts: 76
    Options
    Great Tat! And your back looks amazing! =) It's great to reach a goal.
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss AND the tattoo! it looks great and I love that you designed it . . . I usually steal other people's ideas! (Of course, they're people I've never met and people I never will meet, so I think it's ok, lol.) Can't wait to get mine . . . a new tattoo for every 25 lbs I lose! Halfway to my first one . . .
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

So being Scots (and chronically thrifty!) is in my blood, and I have a raging fascination with Jamie Fraser. *sigh* And kilts. Mmmmm... the way the pleats sway back and forth when a man walks in a kilt... Mmmmm... :smile: I'm getting distracted.

Ditto!!!! AWESOME! I really LOVE your tattoo!!!!

I was walking my girl scout troop in the memorial day parade last the other weekend and couldn't stop looking at the highland pipe and drum corps guys standing next to me during the dedications... OMG!!! And it was a tiny bit breezy.... mmmmm

Great work, congratulations!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Love it! Looking good. Congrats on your progress and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Nice, I got another one today for losing 100 lbs.
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Cool tattoo! I'm Scottish also; if you heard my maiden name you'd know it for sure :) Great job on the weight loss!
  • Nancylynnrose
    Options
    Beautiful!!!
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful!!!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    LOVE your description of how the tattoo felt to get! Darn persistent kittens! Btw you look great!
  • clala82
    clala82 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Nice. You came up with a very creative design. What a great reward for all you've accomplished!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!