the most amazing thing

Options
well there is no guessing that i am an over eater but this morning something happened to me that was just amazing i was eating the norm a1and a 1/4 cups of vive and 3/4 a cup of milk this is what i have been eating every morning ... are you ready i was to full to finish it ...wow... I know this might not sound like a a big thing but for me it is just about the greatest thing that has ever happened in my desprite fight to regain my life and shap.... I just had to tell some one and i thought if anyone would understand it would be my friends on here

Replies

• sharii24
    Options
    well there is no guessing that i am an over eater but this morning something happened to me that was just amazing i was eating the norm a1and a 1/4 cups of vive and 3/4 a cup of milk this is what i have been eating every morning ... are you ready i was to full to finish it ...wow... I know this might not sound like a a big thing but for me it is just about the greatest thing that has ever happened in my desprite fight to regain my life and shap.... I just had to tell some one and i thought if anyone would understand it would be my friends on here
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome - it is a signal you are really changing from the INSIDE out!!! Must be a great feeling - keep shrinking that stomach!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    It really does feel good when you recognize an internal change is happening! Good job and keep up the hard work! :smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job.
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    It doesn't just sound like a huge thing IT IS A HUGE THING!!! The best day of your new life is the day your body starts cooperating! YEAH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!