roll on monday!!

Options
I am starting to run on monday and have downloaded a really good app that helps people like me that havent run since they left school and find it really hard to run!!! lol Strangely im really looking forward to it!!! does that sound mental or what?? seriously ive been finding it hard to pull myself back from going out b4 monday!! aaaahhhhh theres something wrong with me, the fitness bug seems to have grab a hold of me, and tightly too!!! has anyone else had this happen to them or am i the only weirdo out there??? lmao

Replies

• Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to wait until Monday?? Grab that urge and go out right now and do it!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to wait until Monday?? Grab that urge and go out right now and do it!

I have to agree. I crave running!! If I go when the urge strikes, I usually bust some miles!!! Good Luck to you, Running is one of the best investments you can make! :smile: :smile:
  • genie98
    genie98 Posts: 62
    Options
    I don't crave running but I do always want to workout. Sometimes it is hard for me to take a rest day. I force myself to because I know it's important to rest as well. I even feel guilty sometimes when I am on my rest day. I love to workout most of the time.
  • JCubbins
    JCubbins Posts: 92
    Options
    The hardest part for me is going outdoors. Once I am there, nothing can stop me from running/in-line skating :bigsmile:
    But seriously, if you literally crave running - JUST DO IT. :)
  • JCubbins
    JCubbins Posts: 92
    Options
    I don't crave running but I do always want to workout. Sometimes it is hard for me to take a rest day. I force myself to because I know it's important to rest as well. I even feel guilty sometimes when I am on my rest day. I love to workout most of the time.

omg I know what you mean, I don't like rest days. I feel like I'm missing something in my day.
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    Have fun! - I absolutely love to run. It is "me" time where my mind can wander.

Have you ever heard of "Couch to 5k" ??? - Google it! It is a great tool for people who have never run or people who have been out of the loop for a long time. I have a few friends who have done it with great success and they are training for 1/2 marathons now!

Happy Saturday!
    Kait