Female Question.....

Options
I was wondering for those women like myself that have a very large chest :blushing: , how long did it take for you to start to see results there. I have noticed it everywhere but in my chest!!!

Replies

• altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I was wondering for those women like myself that have a very large chest :blushing: , how long did it take for you to start to see results there. I have noticed it everywhere but in my chest!!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I didn't start with a HUGE chest, it was 38D, I lost there first thing, now I'm about a 34C. I'm sad because they were the one thing I didn't want to lose. Everyone is different. You may never lose much from your chest, or you might lose almost everything. Unfortunately we can't target where the fat comes from :grumble: :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    32 pounds and haven't noticed any difference. I'm a 36C which isn't "Big", but it's not small. They do look bigger now because the rest of me is smaller
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    My girls are the first thing I notice when I lose or gain weight....I'm a 36 C but on the very small side....I was almost a D at one point.!...I feel like the bigger they are, the fatter I look....Big women always have big girls....Unless they're skinny and have implants....rarely do small people have big breasts...
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I have no chest, but! It all depends on where you store your extra weight. And where it has been the longest, will be the last place it will leave from. :flowerforyou: At least that's what I've read in many motivational magazines......
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Been a 38DD since I was in high school and no matter how much weight I lost they never changed (since high school I have gone up and down about 50 pounds)...guess I should be thankful for that eh? :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Options
    My girls are the first thing I notice when I lose or gain weight....I'm a 36 C but on the very small side....I was almost a D at one point.!...I feel like the bigger they are, the fatter I look....Big women always have big girls....Unless they're skinny and have implants....rarely do small people have big breasts...

I hate to disagree.....But I'm a big girl, always have been and wear a 38 B only because my ribcage is too large for any of the A cups out there.

And my Aunts are all skinny women, and all have large, natural breasts. So......yea. :flowerforyou:
  • pamelaeilf
    Options
    I started at a 52 DDD and now a 42 D, I found I lose symetrically. I really wish I knew a way to get rid of my arm flab.
  • Juliebean
    Options

I hate to disagree.....But I'm a big girl, always have been and wear a 38 B only because my ribcage is too large for any of the A cups out there.

And my Aunts are all skinny women, and all have large, natural breasts. So......yea. :flowerforyou:

Ditto. I always thought that if I had to be a big girl I should at least get to pick the areas of my body that were big! :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Options

Ditto. I always thought that if I had to be a big girl I should at least get to pick the areas of my body that were big! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Ditto!!! But, all of my aunts have flat butts, so I guess I top them somewhere! lol