What healthy food have you (re)discovered?

Options
2»

Replies

• withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Strawberries and plain Greek yogurt! :heart:
    If you love peanut butter (which is very good for you but very heavy on calories) try a product called PB2. It is very healthy and very, very good!
    :drinker:
    The other day I had this strong, sudden craving for peanut butter, so I had 1 teaspoon! Funny thing is, I never even liked PB before. I shall look into this PB2; thanks for the recommendation :)
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Avocado!
    Boy, I love these. I eat 1/2 an avocado on my salad daily.
    Also, avocado oil & lemon juice & herbes de Provence makes a delicious salad dressing.
    Yummo.
  • potential_realized
    Options
    frozen blueberries! and grapes! They're the dieters ice cream!
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Dutch crispbreads, i use them as a replacement for bread
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Grapefruits and oranges! When I first started here, I bought a 10pound bag of Grapefruits! I cut the peels off and chunked them up like oranges or just ate them out of the peels and I couldn't get enough! Now I have moved on to boxes of oranges! I just can't get enough of them, either! It's a little more work than crackers and cheese, but SO much better for me! = D
  • blueliss26
    blueliss26 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt and hummus :o) not together lol
  • robston
    robston Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Can u tell me what Dutch Crispbread is? What's the texture etc
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wild rice and grapefruits (not together!)....
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    ive discover i like fresh asparagus, and hummus. and ive started eating yogurt again, the chobani pineapple is amazing!
  • evenidomhnaill
    Options
    Raw carrots, baked beans and a new found love of soda water with a dash of lime
  • tiffanyquincey
    Options
    Artichokes! I used to love them when I was younger but I haven't had one in about 5 years. I stuck one in the microwave last night and ate the whole thing as a snack. Sooo good!
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    Just fruit in general. I used to only eat it when I felt guilty for not eating healthily but the longer I stick to mfp and eating healthy the more I actually really love the taste of fruit. I can't believe I didn't used to like it!
  • MummyDB
    MummyDB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    snap peas as a snack.