Looking for other Jehovah's Witnesses

Options
I'm one of the Jehovah's witnesses. If you are my brother or sister you know how it is having different standards.
Please add me as friend and let's support each other.

Replies

• haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    yay for JW message board! :) I have a few people on my friend's list that are sisters! I'll letcha know! :)
  • ksmittens
    ksmittens Posts: 65
    Options
    Please add me as well. Thanks!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    YA! Hello! I'm a JW from Kansas.
  • Steve_FromThe_Rock
    Steve_FromThe_Rock Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hello...I'm a JW from Newfoundland
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Sweet!! Everybody Add me as friend with today's text scripture( 10/10/11)!! Gotta go, service day!!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    bump
  • MelissaJ6807
    Options
    I am one!!! I live in Illinois...

Feel free to add me, but please add whatever the daily text is on that day in the message.

Thanks! :happy:
  • reneeot
    Options
    Okay so everyone tell me your current dietary regimine:

I spent 10 days on LC (20 grams) Protein, veggies, dairy and nuts- I lost 5.6 lbs
    Now I'm increasing carbs to 40 grams for 2 weeks. Adding Beans and fruit to my dietary

:-)
  • reneeot
    Options
    Okay so everyone tell me your current dietary regimine:

I spent 10 days on LC (20 grams) Protein, veggies, dairy and nuts- I lost 5.6 lbs
    Now I'm increasing carbs to 40 grams for 2 weeks. Adding Beans and fruit to my dietary

:-)
  • MelissaJ6807
    Options
    I am starting out slowly but I am doing

50% Carbs
    30% Protein
    20% Fat

Today is my first day and I am finding it difficult to hit my protein. I guess I'll have to play around with my daily menus to get it right :-)
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! My name is Alisha. I'm from the land of Oz, I have a little boy named Colton who is 5 years old. I've been losing weigth since January this year, and I'm doing the Atkins diet. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Works so well for me!
  • reneeot
    Options
    Hi everyone!! My name is Alisha. I'm from the land of Oz, I have a little boy named Colton who is 5 years old. I've been losing weigth since January this year, and I'm doing the Atkins diet. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Works so well for me!

My sister works for Atkins. The headquarters are in Denver, but she lives in Canada. She's supervisor in customer service Dept.

I've been basically doing the Atkins induction for the past 2 weeks.
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    JW for MD. :happy:
  • scrapbunny
    scrapbunny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    JW from CA. Please add me as a friend if you are still active here and include the daily text
  • reneeot
    Options
    Bump!
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I suppose I should be added as well.
    Witness from Lake Worth, Florida
  • reneeot
    Options
    who's taking advantage of the month of March?!!! Anybody sign up? 30 or 50?:bigsmile:
  • haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both planned on it, but unfortunetly he got VERY sick and was in the hospital for 1.5months and is now finally home, but with limited activity. But hopefully we'll be able to a/p again later this year! Hope there's LOTS of others though! :)
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    My wife signed on. I am supporting her so I will probably be close to the same hours.
  • reneeot
    Options
    for our cong. we had about 32. 92 in my cong total.
This discussion has been closed.