REALLY????....here I go again!

Options
phyllis5
phyllis5 Posts: 16 Member
hello everyone......new to fitness pal and fitness, just in general....needing help to get emotionally ready and get busy. Have some great support and inspiration, Being a 50+ Mom, I woud like to be able to run with the kids and keep up. Have had weight issues most of my life . Looking for support ,from people who have been there. Being healthly is more important to me. Wish me luck.

Replies

• kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    YAY PHYLLIS!!!! So proud of you girl...Lets do this thang!!!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom too (and grandmother!) and will be 50 in December. We can do this!
  • beccafreak
    beccafreak Posts: 45
    Options
    Way to go on choosing a healthier lifestyle! It can be a lot of fun and you will enjoy the new you! Lots and lots of well wishes and luck to you!!!
  • Eloveg
    Eloveg Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi Phyllis,

I just joined this week too! I do better when I have the support instead of being by myself! You can do it and we can do it together, because we have the rest of our lives to live!! :happy:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp and good luck on your weight loss journey
  • sexylily
    sexylily Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome amiga :)
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi Phyliss

Single Mom of 2 sons and over 50 as well. I'd be glad to be your MFP friend. It's never too late to start investing in yourself. Best of success as you start your healthy lifestyle journey. Yvonne :flowerforyou: