Okay...

Options
I have a condition where my face doesn't sweat. It's startin to get pretty hot here, and I don't know what to do to keep from overheating! I'm doing better with my run thanks to some AWESOME advice from you guys...but I don't know what to do to keep from overheating. Any ideas?

Replies

• Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Do you run at the gym or outside? Sometimes gym treadmills have fans. During triathlons, they have big buckets cold water with sponges that you can grab and squeeze over your head or stick them in your shirt. Obviously, you wont have aid stations for every workout, but maybe you could try pouring a little water over your head if you run outside - or having a wet towel at the gym you dab your head with.
  • sweetiepie31612
    sweetiepie31612 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Lots of cold water. Maybe try running w/wet hair?
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Have you asked your doctor if there is a tip that he knows of for people with your condition? Just a suggestion.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    You don't have to sweat from your face. I will speak for myself, it depends on the exercise that I am doing, where I sweat at. Sometimes, I don't sweat from my face, but the back of my neck can be soaked.

If you want to keep your face cool, when you are running, you can wear a neck fan.