how do i gauge the nutrition in movie theatre popcorn ?

leomom72
leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
so, i have had such a fun day with the fam, but hubby and oldest son went to the lake, and my youngest and i went to the $ movies..i got some popcorn, and for 5 minutes, i forgot about tracking my food..i had stopped COLD thinking " omg, what have i just done" i scarffed down about 6 cups of popcorn, WITH butter..im sure i had enough sodium in that much to fill up 2 days, but how do i count that ? i found something on here already, but there was no sodium value..should i only eat stuff i KNOW has no sodium for the rest of the day ? what should i do ?!?!? thanks :smile:

Replies

• lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Just drink lots of water, tomorrow is another day. I would wait a few days to weigh yourself, the water weight might bum you out. It'll be fine.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Agree with ^
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    I would guestimate about 1000 calories for that. Drink lots of water, continue like you normally would today, and start fresh tomorrow.
  • thor9424
    thor9424 Posts: 40 Member
    It was fun, and your son had his Mom enjoying time with him!! Start over tomorrow and you can treat yourself every once in a while! Don't freak!! :) Enjoy your day and drink tons of water, no diet pop for today and tomorrow!!