Plus size run capri

Options
Hey ladies need some recommendation for plus size run capris. i am getting a little chaffed from my cotton blend yoga pants on the inseam of the thigh. :P I think I need to move to a poly/lycra pant, but they they are pricier than the my cotton blends. Would like to hear some recommendation before I drop $50 on a pair of run capris. =P

Replies

• JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Bumping this. Sorry I can't be of help, but I'm looking for the same thing! :)
  • crawfordfamily
    Options
    I have found that Danskin has a nice exercise capri. They are fairly cheap I found mine at Walmart for I think like 12 dollars. I do run I have worn them doing 5K and running on treadmills and they don't seem to chaff. They do come in plus size just might take some looking and even trying on if necessary. Hope it helps. =)
  • AwkwardPumpkin
    AwkwardPumpkin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Danskin makes a lovely pair of running capris that are about $20 and are sold at walmart. Try on a few different pairs they have a lot but I like the really silky shear running ones that they sell.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort has a range of plus-size workout wear. They make very good quality products. Tend to run a bit large in my experience with their regular line, so be forewarned if you order online.

http://www.movingcomfort.com/Extended-Sizes/bottoms-extendedsizes,default,sc.html
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I have found that Danskin has a nice exercise capri. They are fairly cheap I found mine at Walmart for I think like 12 dollars. I do run I have worn them doing 5K and running on treadmills and they don't seem to chaff. They do come in plus size just might take some looking and even trying on if necessary. Hope it helps. =)

I got 2 pair of them
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I second the Danskin's from Walmart. I Would even go as far as trying them on before you buy them. I was a size 18 last summer but fit in the XL or L ones. which was like 12-14 size. (i think)
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    "Danskin makes a lovely pair of running capris that are about $20 and are sold at walmart. Try on a few different pairs they have a lot but I like the really silky shear running ones that they sell."

These are the capris I want, but I can't seem to find them locally. My local Wal Marts only seem to have the cotton ones. Boo! :(