This is my progress so far I still have a long ways to go...

Options
I took this picture today because I remember when I first started my journey I was barely able to button this pair of pants. Now I can't wear them because they fall down on me. I not only lost in my waist which can be seen but in the rest of my body as well. When I first started my journey my mom told me I was 220... she remembered this number because we were only two pounds apart with me being the lighter of the two of us. She is doing great on her own journey as well. She finally is below 200 now. My current weight is 179. When I started my journey I was wearing size 18-20 shirts and size 18 pants. I am now wearing size 12 shirts and my pants all depend on what type they are from a size 10 to a size 14. I am fitting back into clothes that I haven't been able to wear for years but I kept them because they were always some of my favorites. I was trying on bathing suits the other day with a cousin and was really surprised when I fit into a size 12. I know it's one milestone at a time... just hope this helps to inspire someone else that is struggling on their own journey.

I've put the pic as my main image for the time being maybe I'll just continue adding em as my main pic lol as I lose.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!