Jeanne's Before/After 40 pound weight loss...take 5! :)

Options
jknapp54
jknapp54 Posts: 27 Member
Before losing 40!

IMG_2721.jpg

After losing 40!

JeanneFacebook.jpg

Replies

• jknapp54
    Options
    Yay! Successfully posted the pics! :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Well done!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yay it worked this time!! Congrats on the loss, you look great! You can really see a difference in your face!
  • jknapp54
    Options
    Thanks, Sunshine and Heather! I picked those particular pictures because they really do show a difference. By the first picture (July 18, 2010), I had been using Slim Fast and being careful of my portions at mealtime (only eating one plateful and a little bit of dessert) but I wasn't really serious about riding my stationary bike all of the time and didn't have any other exercises until September 2010 when my dad had to have triple by-pass, which scared me. By the time the second one was taken (May 1, 2011), I had more exercises in my routine and was trying harder to ride my stationary bike for at least 30 minutes every day/7 days a week. That has really made the difference, I think (the exercise and really trying to stick to just one plateful at mealtimes). I also eat mostly fruits and veggies with my Atkins Advantage shake and Activia yogurt at lunch at work during the week and I eat the Activia yogurt and drink the shake for breakfast on the weekends (since my schedule varies on the weekends).
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Well you look amazing! Great job!! :D
  • jknapp54
    Options
    Thanks, Ladyluck! Congrats on your weight loss, so far, too! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!