New to MFP

IggyL
IggyL Posts: 181 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
I just wanted to say hello. I decided after seeing posts for MFP on a friends FB page that i would give it a try. I hope that this is the motivation I need to get my butt off the sofa and start moving around. :)

Replies

• Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    welcome to MFP ...its a great site, very helpful....good luck
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Welcome and good luck! Friend me if you need a friend! :flowerforyou:
  • Hi IggyL and Welcome!

I've been on here for only 1 week myself, and am very excited about this website and the mobile app. I set my browser to open the myfitnesspal page as one of the tabs that open automatically when I start up in the morning, and actually removed facebook and twitter from opening automatically. I know you will find a lot of support here, as well as great tools to track calorie and nutrient intake and the calories burned through exercise.

I hope you log on every day, use the tools and community for knowledge, tracking, and motivation, and make a commitment to make a change. You can do it!
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Welcome! You can add me as a friend!
  • After 3 back surgies in a year I'm finally off the sofa and walking 2 1/2 hrs. every day. Dr. said that was the best thing I could do for my back not to mention the inches are coming off along with 7 pounds in a month. This is the best place to get encouragement and make new friends. Welcome and I wish you the best.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Hi IggyL and Welcome!

I hope you log on every day, use the tools and community for knowledge, tracking, and motivation, and make a commitment to make a change. You can do it!

Couldn't have said it better myself! Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.