Just Introducing Myself and Saying "Hello"

TBMain
TBMain Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I joined this morning. Finally making a committment to myself and putting it out there to make it "official."

I am also new to using a forum, so this is a little bit out of my comfort zone, too.

The one thing that is not new to me is losing weight ... I have lost weight before and been on the weight loss yo-yo many times. I was able to maintain for the last year, but over the last few months the weight has been creeping back on. At least I have recognized the fact and now I just need to do something about it!

I look forward to the motivation and support from those here, it seems like a nice group!

Replies

• I joined this morning. Finally making a committment to myself and putting it out there to make it "official."

I am also new to using a forum, so this is a little bit out of my comfort zone, too.

The one thing that is not new to me is losing weight ... I have lost weight before and been on the weight loss yo-yo many times. I was able to maintain for the last year, but over the last few months the weight has been creeping back on. At least I have recognized the fact and now I just need to do something about it!

I look forward to the motivation and support from those here, it seems like a nice group!
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Welcome!!! MFP is such a wonderful place--you will find the "kick in the backside" when you need it and the comfort when you need that too.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Welcome this is an awesome place I have seen alot of results and have been able to keep it off longer than I have when I was doing it "my own way'

Good luck to you and we will see you around the forum
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • :bigsmile: welcome :happy:
This discussion has been closed.