Christmas Vacaation...

Options
Hi there! I'm back from my vacation and I had a great time! I ate myself into oblivion and didn't exercise (unless you count playing pony, dancing, and running around with kids exercise). I feel a little guilty but I already expected that I wouldn't watch my food intake too closely. I still need to get my head out of vacation mode and get through New Year's but I know I'll do it. I'm going to be a little lax with myself for the next few days but will definitely get back on the non splurging wagon once New Years is over. I hope you all had a fantastic holiday as well! Upward and onward to our new year and new selves! :drinker:

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm back from my vacation and I had a great time! I ate myself into oblivion and didn't exercise (unless you count playing pony, dancing, and running around with kids exercise). I feel a little guilty but I already expected that I wouldn't watch my food intake too closely. I still need to get my head out of vacation mode and get through New Year's but I know I'll do it. I'm going to be a little lax with myself for the next few days but will definitely get back on the non splurging wagon once New Years is over. I hope you all had a fantastic holiday as well! Upward and onward to our new year and new selves! :drinker:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a good Christmas break. I am still trying to get into the groove of things to. But I am going to work at it today. Hope you have a wonderful new year. Love your new pics they are great.

Eve
    :bigsmile:
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear that your lives have not stopped because of your goals. Your definitely driving your performance not being driven. Happy new year.
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I agree with you bigdane321!!
    I think we all deserved a break!! :laugh:

I'm glad to hear you had a great vacation kristie874! I had a great Christmas too!! I was more careful than i normally am at this time of year but still went way over my allotted calories everyday!!

I think it will give me a new surge of energy for 2008 and will be ready to be extra good again!!

Happy new year!
    Amanda