African Mango Diet

Options
Has anyone heard of the african mango diet? Has anyone tried it or know someone who has tried it? Just looking for some feedback, all the stuff online says its great but i dont trust much of that stuff.

Replies

• jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    hi there,
    i am African......the African mango thing, didnt work for me, though i took it for just two weeks. I was able to get the raw irvingia, (we use it for soup) here in Africa, so its really cheap. i used it for two weeks and saw no result.
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i heard doctor oz talking about it & im interested in what kind of results people have had with it as well....
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I call b.s.
    Most of the sites propagating the diet are created by the people who profit from it.
    If you want the benefits of mangoes, go to the store and buy some mangoes. Real ones. Good source of potassium.
  • Navythunder
    Options
    I've been taking the African Mango pills for 2 weeks now and have lost 6 pounds. However, I believe the majority of those 6 pounds is water weight. Secondly, out of the two weeks, the past week I have been dieting and doing 30 minutes of exercise everyday. I'm not sold yet that they work. I will take the pills for two more weeks and see what my total weight loss is for the month. Then next month I will continue to diet and exercise with out taking the pills, and see if I lose more or less weight. I will let you know my results.
  • lainieg
    lainieg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback. Thats just it, i see it on tv and its a miracle pill. Wanted to talk to real people who have tried it.