Anyone have a NuWave Oven?

Options
I've been seeing those NuWave ovens and if they actually work I'm thinking about getting one. Anyone have one that can verify wether it's a good buy or not.

Replies

• Leistung
    Leistung Posts: 6
    Options
    I have one, it cuts cooking time in half (and works much better than my 40 year old oven). It also keeps everything moist instead of drying it out.
  • melissabux
    Options
    I have the showtime Rotisorrie and I love it. I can cook my chicken, pork chops, etc. and not have to watch it. Set it and forget it LOL. It really cooks fast. Just set the timer for what you are cooking. put veggies in the tray I have a salad and I am good to go.
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Thanks for the responses... really appreciate them. I am seriously thinking about getting one. They've impressed me if they actually work the way they are advertised. I love fried foods... grew up on them and trying to find that crunch LOL without all the added fat.
  • mercyyuen
    mercyyuen Posts: 21
    Options
    I have a nuwave oven. I really like it. But... I have never been able to oven fry anything in it! Also... the rack is not stainless steel... It can rust. So it's a bit of a pain to keep clean.

But I REALLY like using my nuwave oven to make chicken, pork chops, quiche, roasted vegetables and etc.

It also works really well on frozen snacks like hashbrowns, chicken nuggets and etc.
  • Justin129
    Justin129 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have one... The best part is if you forget to set your food out to defrost, It doesn't matter I cook FROZEN Chicken in it all the time.... I forget to defrost alot... hahahah
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Sounds good... I'm definitely looking for something to help with the cooknig process... since my post I had a car accident and I'm looking at better ways to cut out the fat and help minimize what I have to do to prepare a meal. I'm trying to continue my weight loss at this point by watching what I eat a bit better... then when I am able to getting back into the exercise side of things.
  • Tracy184
    Tracy184 Posts: 74
    Options
    I have the NuWave. It's pretty awesome. I like to throw some turkey bacon in there in the morning and then finish getting ready while it cooks. The rack can be hard to keep clean, but it's so great to just be able to put some food in the NuWave and not keep an eye on it. I recommend getting one.