Taco Bell Taco Eating Contest

Options
I just came back from lunch today...

The director and one of the project managers decided to have a challenge to see who could eat 10 Volcano Taco's quickest. The entire staff watched as they INHALED these tacos.

Although I was tempted, I saved myself from eating 2400 calories, 170 grams of fat, 50 grams of saturated fat, and 350 milligrams of cholesterol.

Instead, I sat by the sidelines and enjoyed two fresco crunchy tacos and a fresco soft taco for a total of 480 calories!

Replies

• ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    I just came back from lunch today...

The director and one of the project managers decided to have a challenge to see who could eat 10 Volcano Taco's quickest. The entire staff watched as they INHALED these tacos.

Although I was tempted, I saved myself from eating 2400 calories, 170 grams of fat, 50 grams of saturated fat, and 350 milligrams of cholesterol.

Instead, I sat by the sidelines and enjoyed two fresco crunchy tacos and a fresco soft taco for a total of 480 calories!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! :bigsmile: Good for you! :drinker:

You know you'd be regretting it later.......:laugh:

Besides, you got to ENJOY your lunch! :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Your company/coworkers are all about some food. Your last post was about a BBQ lunch. YUM-drool!

I haven't tried the Volcano taco. Waiting until I have a super big workout and can afford the calories. Good for you for not stuffing your face with ten tacos of any sort. That just seems dumb but then again, they were male coworkers, right?

*slaps hand* No male bashing, Lauryn!!! :explode: :embarassed:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    ALL RIGHT!!! Good for you! That's a decision you won't regret later. :flowerforyou:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    all I can say is Ouch!!! I bet they are stuffed and a bit firey too--good on you for not giving in to the peer pressure!
  • monica5237
    Options
    WooHoo! :bigsmile: Good for you! :drinker:

You know you'd be regretting it later.......:laugh:

Besides, you got to ENJOY your lunch! :bigsmile:

think of the indigestion they will haev later :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you were the smart one yea!!!!:drinker: good for you
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    I wanted to participate, believe me.

Pain is temporary, Pride is Forever.

If tacos didn't have calories, I would have been stuffing my face as well...regardless of the indigestion or other unfortunate after effects.

There was a large prize--Bragging rights.

Yes. We are guys. Yes. We do dumb things.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I think I'd stay out of the bathroom at work for the rest of the day .... :noway: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    If tacos didn't have calories, I would have been stuffing my face as well...regardless of the indigestion or other unfortunate after effects.

:blushing: If tacos had no calories, I'da done it too :blushing:
    ESPECIALLY since I love spicy food!
  • kimford28
    Options
    Way to resist! I bet their tummys will be hurting:)
  • georgiaj
    Options
    now I want tacos :tongue:
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    The fresco tacos are awesome...The Pico de Gallo they put on it is very flavorful. I add a bit of fire sauce to it. You don't even realize there is no cheese or sour cream (which I don't like that much)

Hard - 150 calories
    Soft - 180 calories
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    That's funny! :laugh: Men need so little to amuse themselves.