Before and After's Please

Options
lisarea425
lisarea425 Posts: 21 Member
I love coming in here and seeing your before and afters. I have finally taken the plunge and I have become serious about my lifestyle change, because it isn't a diet!

When I see your pics I get mad at myself for wasting so much time. I will look at someone who has lost 30 pounds since January and think humm if I hadn't fallen off the wagon I could be there now. So I kick myself in the butt and head to the gym.

Could you please post some before and afters with your date started or however many months you have been working at this? All the other pertinent info too please.

You are all doing fantastic!!!!

Replies

• guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about wasting so much time. What's important is that you're here now.:smile:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Well it's not before and after, but it's before and current:

progress.jpg

I started in January, lost 5lbs 'fell off the wagon' in February, gained 5lbs back. I have been on here seriously since March 15th (just over 10 weeks) and lost 36lbs since then. Still want to lose another 50-60(ish) pounds.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    There already is a thread on this topic. Alot of pictures are posted there, check it out. The addy is below.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/244570-before-and-after-pics-please
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Take baby step honey. Dont worry you will get there. when I first started out I was the same way. I promise you, you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.....Keep going I have faith in you!!

ME025-1.gif
  • sglane
    sglane Posts: 26
    Options
    8months.jpg
  • lisarea425
    Options
    You all look great!!! This really helps me to put my time management into perspective. I shoulda, I woulda, and Now I'm gonna!!!
  • Cinabunz
    Cinabunz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow u look great! I just took before pics but I dont even want to look at them:( looking foward to after pics that I can b proud of :)
  • michelle2566
    Options
    I started my diet September last year
    31d5292c.jpg
    and this is me now....
    7ddfd305.jpg
  • lisarea425
    Options
    I started my diet September last year
    31d5292c.jpg
    and this is me now....
    7ddfd305.jpg

You look fabulous!!! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!