New Here!! Officially Starting tomorrow

Options
Hi,
Just signed up today and as it being so late I will start tomorrow. I've already lost 70 lbs on my own and its been a struggle to get those last pounds off. Heard this was a great website to join so here I am. Super excited to start this. :smile:

Replies

• mama2reagan
    Options
    Welcome! And congratulations on doing so much on your own! This is a wonderful site to be encouraged! Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • daintycake
    daintycake Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site for your journey.. there is a lot of information here and a lot of supportive people!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome. This is an awesome site, full of wonderful people. Good luck with losing the last few pounds. I know that you can do it. =]
  • nalopez
    nalopez Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome Amanda!
  • redGummiBear
    Options
    Welcome to the site :) & G'luck!
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Congrats on your 70 pound loss. That is fantastic! I think you'll love this site. It's amazing how you can track so many different things, sodium, sugar, etc. I've found it really helpful. Don't know if you know this, but if you want to include the pounds you have already lost either on your ticker or in your progress reports, go to check in, then at the bottom edit entries, and then at the bottom add entry. You can put whatever your start day was. That way when you go to reports, you can actually see all your progress.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
    6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • maggiedcs
    maggiedcs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda and welcome. This site will really help you keep on track. I was amazed the day I started to find I'd eaten 2500 caolries that day, I was clueles! So go ahead and put your food in for today. You'll get a good laugh out of it in a few weeks. I too was painfully shy when I was your age, my love of animals and meeting others with that interest helped me come out of my shell. You're a beautiful young woman and seem like you are on the right path. Good luck.
  • maggiedcs
    Options
    Dang posted 3 times by mistake!
  • maggiedcs
    Options
    Sorry I'm posting from my Nook. It'a little awkward...
  • AmandaP23
    AmandaP23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! Good Luck to all of you as well!! It feels really good knowing there's a community out there that is supportive. :smile: