no pictures, but I just got off the scale and.........

Options
lloydrt
lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
lost my 140th pound......I had been in a plateau, and finally broke thru............whew, Im one happy camper

Truly, theres no feeling in the world than the feeling of being in good health. No more high blood pressure, no more exercise induced asthma, no more using my dental appliance that helped me sleep because of my sleep apnea, of which is gone, no more being out of breath 10 mins after getting on the eliptical, no more looking for a table at a resturant because I could barely fit in a booth, no more buying in Tall and Big stores.........

and finally, only OVERWEIGHT all the way down from MORBIDLY OBESE, accordint to that worthless BMI scale

From 48.8 (morbidly obese ) to 29.9 (Overweight) .........Finally, hurraaaa............Just wanted to share my sucess with you guys.......

there is no replacement on earth for good health......., and Im looking pretty good too...........Best wishes, Lloyd

Replies

• ghostladyinred
    Options
    Thats wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations - you should feel so proud of yourself! I know you are inspiration to us all struggling with those darn plateaus!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    So very AWESOME and inspiring! Thanks for sharing this moment of success!
    :drinker:
  • IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm looking forward to succeeding myself using MFP.
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    COMPLETELY AMAZING!!! Great job...
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful achievement. Well done, I am very happy for you.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! 140 pounds lost is just FANTASTIC!!! This was all by healthy life style and exercise??
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get out of the "morbidly obese" category. I think just being obese or overweight will be amazing... but there'll be no stopping me until I get to "normal". My goal is on the high side of normal though, cos I DO NOT think I should be on the low side at my height with my frame.

Congratulations and thanks for inspiring us!
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    oh my what an inspiration :-) that is awesome !!! wonderful job. wishing you continued success XOXOX
  • angel29476
    Options
    GONGRATS!!!!

maybe u should celebrate with a nice pair of trousers or suit or shoes??
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    You've done an incredible amount of hard work - kudos to you!!!
  • CMcBryer
    CMcBryer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You are an inspiration, that's for sure. It can be done.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Lloyd!!! Way to go!!!!!
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    That is outstanding! What an accomplishment! Congrats!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Really an inspirational effort - ! :flowerforyou: BRAVO!

ETA: Just an aside, but related to lookin' good - dude - you totally don't look your age! :laugh: :smile: Yay you!
  • rowdymcrowdy
    Options
    WOW--Thanks hero!!:glasses:
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    WOW! 140lbs. that's oustanding! I can't even imagine! You must feel incredible.:drinker:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an awesome achievement! Congratulations on your ongoing successes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!