I am new too.

Options
My name is Suzanne and I joined this site about a week ago. I have so far lost 6 lbs and am feeling good about eating low cal and exercising...this time. I seem to have great support this time as well, my husband also joined this site and is a super disciplined person when it comes to exercise. My mother joined and we are working together as well as a few coworkers that I have seemed to inspire.

I really like to see immediate results (as do most people) but am prepared to take it slow and change my lifestyle. I really wanna eat healthy with a balanced diet without depriving myself. This site REALLY helps with that!

I am not extremely over weight but extremely unhappy with my weight. I have a good 30 to lose, so here we go!

Replies

• suzitto
    Options
    My name is Suzanne and I joined this site about a week ago. I have so far lost 6 lbs and am feeling good about eating low cal and exercising...this time. I seem to have great support this time as well, my husband also joined this site and is a super disciplined person when it comes to exercise. My mother joined and we are working together as well as a few coworkers that I have seemed to inspire.

I really like to see immediate results (as do most people) but am prepared to take it slow and change my lifestyle. I really wanna eat healthy with a balanced diet without depriving myself. This site REALLY helps with that!

I am not extremely over weight but extremely unhappy with my weight. I have a good 30 to lose, so here we go!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! :flowerforyou:

congratulations on the 6 pounds keep up the good work!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome!!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: welcome!
  • froggirl
    Options
    I'm Suzanne's mom! My name is Didi and I echo everything Suzanne said about the motivation. I was telling some people earlier today about this website and inspired another person to check it out!