New here! Beatrice

beahurey
beahurey Posts: 108
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is Beatrice! I am 30 years old, I weighed 191 this morning. I am 5'4". I have 4 kids. I have been struggling with my weight on and off for about ten years. Well, ever since I had my first baby! Two years ago, I got out of the military and I really let myself go to the wayside. I am ready to get the old, new me back. I do need support. I want support. I know that I can do this. I want to do this. I quit smoking for no reason 26 days ago. I was ready. And now I am ready to do this. So if anyone would like a friend, I can give great moral support and encouragement and I wish everyone the best of luck! We can do this!

Replies

• Hi, my name is Beatrice! I am 30 years old, I weighed 191 this morning. I am 5'4". I have 4 kids. I have been struggling with my weight on and off for about ten years. Well, ever since I had my first baby! Two years ago, I got out of the military and I really let myself go to the wayside. I am ready to get the old, new me back. I do need support. I want support. I know that I can do this. I want to do this. I quit smoking for no reason 26 days ago. I was ready. And now I am ready to do this. So if anyone would like a friend, I can give great moral support and encouragement and I wish everyone the best of luck! We can do this!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :flowerforyou:

Welcome!! You've come to a very great place to get your life style back on track!! I'll bump Banks post for you to read, it'll answer any questions you may have!!

(Look under Recent Posts for Newbies Please Read)

• Your weight loss stats are inspiring! Very awesome!
  • I am new too! Lets do this.
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Welcome to you both! I wish you great success here!! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome to the new you!!!

Congrats on your loss thus far! YEY YOU! :drinker:
  • Hello Bea Yeah I finally found you I know we can do this. And the best part is we are doing it together it gives me more motivation. I love you and here to support you

93599.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • Welcome....your gonna love it here! :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    If you can quit smoking, you can do ANYTHING!!!!

Congrats on that, and on starting your journey here!

Welcome!
  • Welcome Beatrice - You can do it! Best Wishes :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.