Meal ideas

Options
So I need some meal and snack ideas from people who have had weight loss success. I work full time and have a 22 month old. I don't have a lot of time to fix meals so often I find that I need to buy a quick meal. Help.

Replies

• Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Steam bags from Ziploc are great for quick meals. You can cook anything from fish, chicken to vegetables. Even can put frozen items in them, just add some herbs and seasoning pop it in the microwave and that's it!
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    Steam bags from Ziploc are great for quick meals. You can cook anything from fish, chicken to vegetables. Even can put frozen items in them, just add some herbs and seasoning pop it in the microwave and that's it!
    [/quote

Omg i was looking for an answer like thisssss onee! lol
  • Diana061
    Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I find cottage cheese is a great snack ... you can have it sweet with fruit.. or savory with chives etc... Also I have a cheese stick or 2 daily at work.. real quick snack when busy
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Chobani greek yogurt, string cheese, adn couscous are all staples at my house. Couscous takes less than 10 minutes total to prepare, and you can add it to a roasted chicken (which can be bought or cooked in the crockpot all day).
  • anitakhalil
    Options
    hommus and crackers.. eating that at work.. noty smelly food and fullfilling, or tuna salad