Okay I have a confession and i'm dying to tell you guys...

Options
2»

Replies

• pinkpixies
    Options
    Good luck!:heart:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I got like 2 seconds of sleep last night. I was so stuffed up and I feel so crappy. At 5:00am I got this really hungry feeling (I had this when I was pregnant with Lilliana) and I feel a little nauseas this morning. It might be because I have so much snot coming out of every hole in my head.

I'm also afraid that i'm making myself believe these things because I want it to so bad. :sad:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Blah because you had morning sickness? I didn't have any morning sickness with Lilliana. At all. The only suffering I had was bad heartburn.

My ma had it the worst with my brother. It seems the boys reak havoc on us from the very start :wink:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I got like 2 seconds of sleep last night. I was so stuffed up and I feel so crappy. At 5:00am I got this really hungry feeling (I had this when I was pregnant with Lilliana) and I feel a little nauseas this morning. It might be because I have so much snot coming out of every hole in my head.

I'm also afraid that i'm making myself believe these things because I want it to so bad. :sad:

It never hurts to want sweetie! Enjoy every second. :flowerforyou: You never know when you'll get a chance to feel hopeful like this again!!!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for you.... Having another baby is wonderful. I'd do it again too (and we have 4) Best wishes to you! Keep us posted!
  • kallio
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I am curious!!! Let us know!!!! And remember- if it doesn't happen this time, it will at some point! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • kallio
    Options
    Oh and BTW___ My first sign when I was pregnant was "allergies" I had watery eyes for 3 months and congestion. But it was pregnancy stuff- not allergies!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Blah because you had morning sickness? I didn't have any morning sickness with Lilliana. At all. The only suffering I had was bad heartburn.

My ma had it the worst with my brother. It seems the boys reak havoc on us from the very start :wink:

My first son I didnt even have a day of morning sickeness. My second son I had like a week of it but my daughter I had it forever it seemed. They even had to give me medicine for it.

Connie