omg what a night

Options
:bigsmile: well went out last night had to JD and diet coke one shot of tequlia and the reast water with lime danced half the night away and then ate a slice a pizza so of course im not going to expect to lose any weight this week but just to maintain it.

Replies

• reinventingandrea
    Options
    Sounds like Friday night for me and boy did I pay for it yesterday. I've never had a hangover until yesterday and I'm almost 40 lol. Vodka is not my friend anymore.
  • MrsLopez77
    Options
    you ladies sound like me and i'm only 26! i get a good 3 day hangover whenever my husband and i go out with friends ... i may love the drinks but they don't love me like they used to! sounds like you kept it to a minimum though which is great, kudos!
  • oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    NO WORRIES... one night wont hinder a whole week... i bet you loss something :)
  • ninabean8
    ninabean8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i get three day hangovers too! ugg... i had a few tomany glasses of wine lastnight.. so far i am doing ok. ill def be feeling it later. =/ the things we do to our selves!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I have never drank that much and I even passed out in the bathroom. My boyfriend had to carry me (thank God for the weight loss) to bed. I'm so ashamed of myself.